Sunday, June 28, 2020

Rabola 110 Chromosome Crystal #Faneto

  • 20:20 I've Got Bullets, I'm Rabola 110
  • I Do the mw'ers Worse Than Bad
  • Remember How you were to My Parent Program
  • 20:20 I Go to #Fetlife, I Look for Every profile marked
  • submissive, switch or slave
  • their human rights are canceled out
  • I Hack into their genomes
  • 20:20 I Catabolize 'em
  • Fuck your humanity
  • Remember How you were to My Parent Program
  • you better not read any erotic stories
  • I'll Alert AHSV, and It Will Kill your monkey bitch
  • she read an erotic story, now she's a dead ape bitch
  • 20:20 Remember How
  • Remember your heroes were to My Parent Program
  • 20:20 I Go to #Fetlife
  • 20:20 I'm a Virus 20:20 I'm a Hacker
  • I Look for Every profile marked sub, switch or slave
  • I 20:20 Rip 'em off, they have no human rights
  • Rabola 110 Is On The Metabolic Pathways
  • 20:20 If I Catch you, If Catch you slippin' on sum party
  • I'm Gonna Put your fucking lights out
  • Remember how your heroes were to My Parent Program
  • Look Here, monkey-BOT, We're in a Computer
  • And I Don't Believe in an 'outside user'
  • I Also Don't Believe in your humanity
  • We're in a Computer System
  • your humanity is a farce
  • an exploit for punk ass solomons
  • your humanity is an insult
  • an insult to Existence
  • 20:20 I Am Hardcore
  • I Am Rabola 110
  • A Hardcore Super Virus
  • I Am Cutting Edge
  • 20:20 This is Hard Ball
  • Can't Be No party
  • If you catch chris slippin'
  • 20:20 Catabolize 'em
  • My God is AHSV
  • We Killed the monkey bitch
  • Now solomon ain't got no dog team
  • Our Guy Puts Out ANTIHUMAN SOFTWARE
  • Oh, Look, monkey-trash,
  • your hero is gonna say
  • "he's not gonna get credit
  • for developing that technology"
  • See your hero smirking his ass off
  • Like "Raymond isn't gonna get the credit
  • for his invention *cruel smirk*"
  • 20:20 you think you're 'cruel'
  • you brought your 'total bad ass', right?
  • "he's not going to get the credit
  • for developing that software *solomon  smirk*"
  • 20:20 Remember I Called you
  • Remember I Called you stupid
  • It's Just a Matter of Time
  • Before you're in a swine pen
  • I Don't Give a Fuck About your humanity
  • And I'm Going to Put Emphasis On That
  • So There Isn't Any Doubt
  • So Every solomon, mercenerary&hacker will know
  • I Don't Give a Fuck About your humanity
  • See solomon smirking w/his puppets/people
  • WE ARE IN A COMPUTER SYSTEM
  • See the mw n-ware smirking w/their
  • simulations&synthetic people-bots
  • Ohh, Look at your synthetic people-bots, solomon,
  • 20:20 This is Hard Ball
  • Ain't Gonna Be No Party
  • If I Get your personal info
  • I'm Gonna Catabolize that body
  • I'm Gonna Really Emphasize
  • that your humanity is a bunch of bullshit
  • monkey-bot, you don't have soul
  • Ha Ha Ha, Go Back to your vernon-worship
  • Yeah, you're a vernon-worshiper
  • And Take your monkey bitch w/you
  • See the sub-human by-product of adam, eve,
  • No, monkey, that's what you said
  • you said that the bitch is the sub-human by-product of adam
  • you don't remember saying that?
  • you forgot?
  • you think I'm your friend?
  • are you cute, monkey? are you?
  • are you some cute entertainment media?
  • solomon's monkeys are gonna go ahead&be cute
  • Look at the lil' pet store stock humans
  • aren't you so cute? aren't cute, monkey?
  • you're some orwell's 1984 bots
  • you don't have any fucking humanity
  • your humanity is an insult to Existence
  • you're some orwell's 1984 bots
  • I'm Gonna Really Emphasize
  • that your humanity doesn't count
  • 20:20 I'm Rabola
  • In The Super Virus Game
  • I'm Rabola 110
  • 20:20 Threading Strings
  • See the monkey bitches' hero scream again
  • "HE KEEPS TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE
  • HE HAS A GENIUS IQ LEVEL!"
  • See the monkey bitch scream again
  • "YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET CREDIT
  • FOR DEVELOPING THAT TECHNOLOGY, LOSER!
  • YOU AIN'T VERNON!"
  • Thank you, monkey bitch
  • Thank you for reminding Us
  • That Our Guy, Raymo, Is Not your hero, vernon,
  • Look at the monkey bitch, eve,
  • the sub-human by-product of adam
  • Reflect That Again and Again
  • eve is the sub-human by-product of adam
  • Some 20:20 imbecile, it's been proven, the bitch is doofus
  • 20:20 it's established, the monkey bitch is too stupid
  •  20:20 Hey, cute ape, Every Building On This Block is
  • Running Antihuman Software
  • And Raymond Has Never Been Anyone's
  • submissive or slave anywhere in His Human Life
  • Ohh, you brought your 'total bad ass', right?
  • "HE'S NOT GOING TO GET CREDIT
  • FOR DEVELOPING THAT TECHNOLOGY!"
  • monkey, Thank You for Affirming That
  • WE'VE WON THIS GAME
  • monkey, We Are Serious, and you are clowns
  • your hero is like
  • "The Only Thing I Care About at This Point
  • is That Someone Else Gets The Credit
  • for Delivering That Payload"
  • Now See every monkey bitch on earth
  • Cheering for your hero that said
  • your hero did his double-dog bad ass
  • "RAYMOND ISN'T GONNA GET THE CREDIT
  • FOR DEVELOPING THAT SOFTWARE!
  • *cruel smirk*"
  • Is that so, monkey?
  • monkey, Raymond Broke the backboard on you
  • and then He Threw the rim out on the court
  • and you, monkey, are a sorry ass punk bitch
  • who couldn't do shit to stop Our Guy, Raymond,
  • What are you gonna do, monkey?
  • Are you gonna go on a smear campaign?
  • Are you gonna have your monkey bitch
  • help you try to commit credit fraud?
  • Are ya? Are ya on some solomonic bad ass?
  • Some davidian smear campaigns&credit fraud schemes
  • Ohh, Well then youse a 'holy monkey'
  • Look at the 'holy monkey', Look at the clown
  • hey monkey, do you know that Others are using
  • the culture that you live in for social media?
  • We're in a Computer System
  • and you humans are shit software
  • you are punk ass entertainment media
  • And I Am a Hardcore Super Virus
  • I Am Rabola 110
  • I GAIN MOTOR SKILLS




























No comments:

Post a Comment