Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Super Rabies 66 Chromosome Crystal Ti


  • 20:20 Super Rabies 66 Writes to Fiber
  • 20:20 Rabies Writes, Rabies Writes It Better
  • I'm Super Nucleorhabdovirus
  • I Get In Your System's Marrow
  • I Get In The Marrow&I Construct a Beaver Lodge
  • I Put The SUPER On The RABIES
  • I'm a Hardcore Super Virus
  • 20:20 Rabies Writes, Rabies Writes to Ribbon
  • Now You Got Lyssavirus Imprinted On Your Ribbon
  • I 20:20 Carbon Copy, Action Transfer
  • Gimme Some ESCRT Machinery
  • I'm On The Trans-Port
  • 20:20 I've Got Trans, I've Got Transducers
  • I Ride w/Ichneumon for The Sake of Transduction
  • For The Sake of Transduction, I Fashioned a Sex-Organ
  • Now I Can Fuck You Better 20:20 Penetration
  • 20:20 Penetration, Rabies Writes to Monkey
  • Lyssavirus Stronghold Right There In Your Body
  • "How Did She Catch Rabies?"
  • From Social Media
  • 20:20 Same Ole Song, Death by Social Media
  • Communicable Disease
  • 20:20 I Grow Fast 20:20 See My Trees
  • 20:20 See My Trees, I Put The SUPER On The RABIES
  • I'm Super Nucleorhabdovirus
  • I Implement a Syndrome
  • 20:20 Rabies Complex
  • Now You're Caught Up In The Syndrome
  • Inspired By Lyssavirus
  • See You Caught Up In The Syndrome
  • I Get In Your Neuro-Fiber
  • I Get In Your Cog-nition Chains
  • 20:20 I Write to Ribbon
  • Now You've Got Rabies On Your Mind
  • You've Got Rabies On Your Mind
  • But You Ain't Foaming Out The Mouth
  • I Use You as a Modulator, Let's Do a Podcast
  • 20:20 Cast Some Pods, I'll Show Ya How
  • Lay Down Some Tracts, Lyssavirus Inspired
  • I Put The SUPER On The NATURAL
  • Lyssavirus Inspired
  • 20:20 I Write to Ribbon
  • I Write to Monkey Fiber
  • I Get In The Marrow&Construct a Beaver Lodge
  • Your AntiVirus Didn't Detect The Threat
  • It Mistook Me for a Beaver
  • MUA Inspired, I Practice Blending
  • I Practice Blending, I Blend In w/The Mammalia
  • You Mistook Me for a Beaver
  • "There Are Beavers In The Data"
  • There Are Beavers In The Data
  • And We Be Movin' Your Shit
  • We Be Gatherin' Materials
  • Monkey, I'll Peel Your Track
  • I'll Peel Your Track Back
  • I'll Take Your Currency
  • Now I've Got Your Dreadlocks
  • And Your Songs Are Sung By Me
  • Now I Sing Your Songs
  • I Call It 'Rabid Drill'
  • I'M SUPER RABIES 66
  • I LEVEL UP MY MOTOR SKILLS!

1 comment:

  1. SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ELF
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮸ 1010
    Imago #Imago
    KELLY GOOCH
    Carries Rabies
    She Carries RABIES
    On Her PHONE
    Furthermore
    "Okay, Lemme Just
    Set The RE-CORD Straight
    Right QUICK
    'Yerm Yerm' is Not
    a #MakeupGeek #Product
    Okay?
    Satan Is a Liar"
    22

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭦ 109
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮈ 1001
    20:20 UTR G U #A C
    'Okay, I Need to Know
    What Goes On
    In The #Untranslated #Region'
    "Well, Right Now
    That Chick Daphne
    Who Rides Around In That Van
    Fred's Friend
    Yeah, She's Over There
    Smokin' Yerm Yerm"

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭩ 85
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮉ 1000
    "The Savages
    Remembered
    That They're In a Computer"
    'What Happened Next?'
    "They Took Our Bank"
    'The Savages?
    How Did They Do It?'
    "They #Employed Some Sort of
    #Ichneumon-#Infused
    #FarFlungHussieKnowledge"

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭨ 64
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮊ 0111
    20:20 Moondust
    20:20 Yerm Yerm
    M104 #ACCELERATOR
    20:20 Pupa #Pupa
    Samantha March Corrupted
    Them Niggas'
    Con-Template-ion
    $10,000,000 to Kelly Gooch
    SAMANTHA MARCH
    WORK A #FERMENT
    MIDNIGHT RABIES
    #FORMULA

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭧ 46
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮋ 0110
    20:20 PLOT TWIST
    20:20 Yerm Yerm
    The New
    #MakeupGeek #Eyeshadow
    20:20 YERM YERM
    $10,000,000 to Kelly Gooch
    CON-#TEMPLATE
    MORE
    #HUSSIE #KNOWLEDGE
    LYSSAVIRUS #Adapted to
    Your #CyberCulture
    TRANS-POSITION
    22

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭦ 31
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮈ 0101
    20:20 TIME TRAVEL
    20:20 Roulette
    20:20 EPISODE
    #Episode: #FarFlung
    $10,000,000 to Kelly Gooch
    CURRENCY CON-VERSION
    20:20 #Reel-to-Reel
    Call It #GotItMade
    #ESTABLISH THE #FIRM
    Kelly Gooch
    Samantha March
    22

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭩ 19
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮉ 0100
    #AUG Shimma Shimma
    RETROACTIVE
    MODIFIER
    Samantha March
    DELIVER #ANALOG
    20:20 CDS #CDS
    20:20 Larva 20:20 #Larva
    #Cog-nitive #Development
    20:20 #FastCycle
    #M104 #Accelerator
    #QuickConfigure
    #KillerGenome
    22

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭨ 10
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮊ 0011
    9-6 #UTR G U A C#
    I Didn't Bring My #SkiMask
    SUPER HIV Has Me Covered
    UPSTREAM ENHANCER
    #Cloak The #Deposit
    20:20 #StockPile
    KELLY GOOCH
    GAINED SOME ARMS
    In #Episode: #FarFlung
    You Got Flung From Your Car

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭧ 4
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮋ 0010
    #YouTube as #IRES
    #41Polymerase
    Kelly Gooch
    Got On #Ichneumon
    Then She Stole Your Car
    KELLY GOOCH
    TOOK YOUR VEHICLE
    In #Episode: #FarFlung
    Far-Flung
    That Was You
    When You Got
    Hurled From Your Car
    #HIJACKER

    SUPER RABIES 66 PODCAST
    Kelly Gooch Ichneumon ⭦ 1
    20:20 #BioGraph ⮈ 0001
    20:20 5 Cap Prime
    20:20 #Embryo Embryo
    Kelly Gooch's 'Tyler Durden'
    Went&Stole
    Carli Bybel's Car
    She Said She
    Doesn't Give a Phuck
    If Carli Eats Lizards or Not
    KELLY GOOCH Got Serious
    ESTABLISH FIRM
    #CLOAK

    ReplyDelete